Why You Should become a Member at GVC
You will receive many benefits just for being a member!
- Most cost effective rate of admission for those who regularly buy Day Passes. A $75/mo membership is the less than purchasing 4 adult Day Passes.
- Members receive nearly unlimited access to all climbing areas of the gym as well as access to fitness and training equipment.
- Includes access to all yoga classes.
- Includes access to introduction classes and climber training (yes, the classes instructed by Rob Pizem!)
- Members receive a 15% discount on select equipment offered in our retail shop.
- Free gear rentals for the first month of membership.
- Members receive six free “guest pass” per year!
(May only use 1 guest pass per month.)
Being a member at GVC is a fun way to stay active and stay in shape. Its a great means of giving yourself a thought-provoking challenge while providing an interesting physical outlet. A GVC membership gives you a chance to work toward your personal fitness and strength goals in a comfortable environment full of different types of equipment. You will also receive access to our generous schedule of yoga, fitness, and professional climbing training.
Community of Climbers
The greatest benefit to being a member at GVC is having the chance to become a part of the community of climbers that is the back bone of climbing in the Grand Valley. All climbing areas, outdoor and indoor, are influenced and maintained by the “members” that frequent them. Climbers at these areas inherently interact with one another and shares their experiences. We at Grand Valley Climbing will strive to help grow and maintain and educated and aware community of climbers that are eager to help and watch over each other at the gym or outdoors. The members in the community all share a passion for climbing, this allows them the pass on the lessons learned through their experiences with climbing as well as show each other how they like to best enjoy them selves while climbing. The friends you will meet climbing or in a class at GVC can become friends for life! Climbing has that kind of power!
- Full climbing access
- Access to training and fitness areas
- Weights and Cardio training equipment
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
- 15% discount in pro shop(select items)
- 6 guest pass per year
- Free rental gear for the first 30 days
- Discounts on classes and instruction.
- Member only events.
- Moon Board usage
- Community and Events
CANCELLATION AND FREEZING
- Please do all freezing and cancellations online. please change membership here
- Members can freeze their memberships indefinitely for $10/per per individual.
- Membership status change requests must be made before GVC closes for business the day before billing. The billing date is on the 1st of every month. This means that if you would like your membership cancelled or frozen on April 1, 2020, you must submit a form by the end of the business day (prior to GVC building closing) March 31, 2020.
- Once billing has been processed on the 1st of every month you are “locked in” for the month and no refunds will be issued.
- Billing errors need to be disputed within 30 days of the charge. Any charges post 30 days will not be refunded.
- Anyone in military that is freezing account to deploy must provide proof and freeze will be free.