BEFORE YOU CLIMB
- All Climbers must have a current GVC Release of Liability Form (waiver) on file to enter any climbing area.
If the climber is under 18 years of age, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- This waiver will be kept on file for one year
- All climbers must complete a Gym Orientation with GVC staff before being granted access to any climbing area.
- This orientation is mandatory and will include an introduction to all of our climbing area, climbing systems, facility rules and policies.
- This orientation normally lasts 5-10 minutes and will be kept on file with staff for one year.