CANCELLATION AND FREEZING
- Please do all freezing and cancellations online. Please change membership here.
- Members can freeze their memberships indefinitely for $10/per per individual.
- Membership status change requests must be made before GVC closes for business the day before billing. The billing date is on the 1st of every month. This means that if you would like your membership cancelled or frozen on April 1, 2023, you must submit a form by the end of the business day (prior to GVC building closing) March 31, 2023.
- Once billing has been processed on the 1st of every month you are “locked in” for the month and no refunds will be issued.
- Billing errors need to be disputed within 30 days of the charge. Any charges post 30 days will not be refunded.
- Anyone in military that is freezing account to deploy must provide proof and freeze will be free.
If you decline on our billing date, we will give you until the end of the month you declined to update your billing information.
If your billing information is not updated and previous balance paid by months end, then your membership will be canceled.
You will have to pay an initiation fee to start your membership back up.